Shabby Blog Background

Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Few Photos from my Photoshoot

On the 8th three friends of mine, my fantastic photographer/mother and I drove out to Longwood Gardens for a photo shoot. I don't have to many photos ready to show, but they are gorgeous. We got some bizarre looks as we walked in with our hair and makeup all done but in modern day clothes. And I apologise to the few confused people who walked into a bathroom to find some crazy girls lacing corsets and pinning flowers into their hair! It was absolutely wonderful fun, the place was practically empty, and the weather was perfect. I'll show more pictures later, but here are two of me and the best group shot.



Here is my favorite group shot. I made all of the dresses in the last 6 months and they all suited their model perfectly! I love my friends; they are the best. I think this photo looks like the cover of a BBC drama that spans three eras!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! So pretty! And how nice that you have friends who share your hobby! The only friend I have that likes to dress up is far up north. So I'm a bit of a loner when it comes to sewing and wearing historical garments!
    I love your dress! And the photos are gorgeous!
    Now I want a pink dress (I don't think I have pink fabric in the stash, though!)
    Ah, just so lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was my first Victorian dress and my first pink one! My friends are wonderful but unfortunately do not sew. I supplied all of their dresses and they were good sports and agreed to wear the corsets and the layers of petticoats!

      Delete
  2. just what most individuals' desire. However, most of which have no idea of the inner thoughts and multi-step means of purchasing a fresh home videochat

    ReplyDelete